Monday, January 24, 2005

The Pianist

I missed watching this Oscar winner back in 2002, until yesterday when i finally got a chance to rest my bu** to watch this movie!! The movie has a li'l drag but over all I would admit that this movie is definitely worth watching. The movie revolves around a pianist from Poland who has to suffer the discrimination from Nazis for being a Jew and how he survives through 4 years (the movie is dated back to 1945 - WW time). This movie is the true story of Wladyslaw Szpilman who in 1930 was known to be the most accomplished pianist in Poland. Note that this movie will add to your hate list for Germans, for what they did to the rest of the world during Hitler's rule!!

I am not all surprised why this movie got the Oscar award!! The same reason why I always like Roman Polanski's films.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home