Thursday, November 25, 2004

Dallas Morning News

Its Thanksgiving Holidays ..and people are in the mood to feast and shop and save for gifts for Xmas...Usually all stores are closed on the day of the Thanksgiving (usually 25th Nov) and all stores will have tonnes of specials for the next day (26th). Stores will open by 6 am in the morning and the specials will last for 5-6 hours..You get to know what specials are available only through newspapers in your local area on the 25th.

I woke up at 11.30 this morning and was frantic to get ready to go out and check out Dallas Morning Newspaper (costs 0.50 cents). I had noticed that my apartment complex has 3 boxes which has atleast 10-15 newspapers on each box every day. I was running to get the papers, but was disappointed to see all the papers were gone....i guess i was snoring too late in the morning..

I had to drive 3 miles to finally get hold of a copy of Dallas morning news...At 10.00 pm tonight after coming back from a Thanksgiving feast at my colleagues house, me and Vani are busy isolating which stores to hunt at 6.am in the morning..I hope tomorrow morning wont be a cold day like yesterday!!! I guess I will be able to make good use of my new leather jacket I bought from Wilson's...

Happy shopping guys!!! (oh yes...ladies tooo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home